Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ipod Cover: Version 2 ^_^

Hey you guys,

Sorry I haven't posted much on here but I had finished the modified ipod cover about a week ago and was finally able to post it.





So with this one you can see it's much more functional and easier to get around. I made a long button hole on the bottom of the cover for the charger. I made a 4 rowed strap with a loop braid to go around one of my button pins. ^_^


I casted on 18 stitches like the last one but this time I only knitted 54 rows. On the 27th row knitted the first 5 stitches then I casted off the next 8. I then finished that row by knitting the last five stitched. On the next row(since I was word in stockinete stitch) I purled the first 5 stitches, casted on 8 new stitches, and purled the rest. I continued to work in stockinete fashion until casting off on the 54th row.


Finished it off by sewing the seams together and them sewed on the braided strap. Put the pin in place and there you go.

Hope you liked it.


Till next time,
Lexy

1 comment: