Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ipod Cover WIP

Hey you guys.
I'm so excited about my first knitted piece. I'm working on a cover for my ipod.

Photobucket


I'm still about only 1/3 done but so far so good.

This one is a just like the one in the How to Make an Ipod Cover vid over @ videojug except instead of a decorative button I'm adding a functional one.
(Notice the button hole on the bottom of the project.)

You guys have no idea how proud I was of myself when I was able to actually make that button hole. lol. I even did a little happy dance around my room when I saw that I got it on the first shot.

I'll post pictures soon when it's finished.

Like I said...I'm really excited about this project. Being my first knitting piece EVER I was starting to feel a bit overwhelmed about it. I can be pretty ambitious and at times take on things I just might not be ready for.

But now I'm actually starting to believe that I can really do this. ^)^

No comments:

Post a Comment